Did you know the benefits of a bilingual brain?
Did you know the benefits of a bilingual brain?
It is common sense that being bilingual is remarkable and brings advantages such as a really good job opportunity, studying abroad, and even talking to and befriending a foreigner. But, do you know a bilingual brain works differently? Yes! It does!
Actually, one of the differences it is a thing you can see. Imagine that your brain is your body and you work out, you can notice a difference in your muscles, right? The grey matter contains most of our brain's neurons and synapses, so, if you exercise it, it will get better, your grey matter will have higher density.
A bilingual (or multilingual) "tooned" brain means several cognitive benefits and can also help delay the onset of diseases, like Alzheimer's and dementia by as much as five years.
Amazing, right?
If you want to learn more, I suggest you click on the link down below, and you will be redirected to the Ted-Ed website.
😍 A great job! I am very glad to see how you organized and detailed your post. That is just what I meant by showing you the video. However I understand you missed "know" on the label. Congrats!
ReplyDelete